Author Topic: Do you love your cat?  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Do you love your cat?
« on: July 17, 2011, 04:31:53 PM »
Do you heartbeatgif your cat?

Written by:  Pookie's Mom

Does your cat suffer from diabetes, obesity, IBD, FLUTD, chronic vomiting, diarrhea, food allergies, dental problems or other health problems?

Even if your cat seems healthy, please visit the following websites for important nutritional information.  Cats are obligate carnivores and do not have the enzymes to digest grains and vegetables.

For 5 years my cats suffered from food allergies and would vomit/regurgitate their food, sometimes daily or even multiple times a day.  Prescriptions foods and medications didn’t help.  After reading the information below and following their advice, my cats have stopped vomiting, are off ALL of their medications and are doing better than they have in years.

I don’t want anyone else or their pets to go through what my kitties and I did.  Please visit the websites below and read them completely, and if you find it as valuable as I did, please tell others.

·   www.catinfo.org
·   www.catnutrition.org
·   www.catinfo.org/pillingcats.htm (for important information on pilling cats or dogs)
·   www.ibdkitties.net
·   www.diabeticcatcare.com
·   www.yourdiabeticcat.com (for important information on treating feline diabetes)

·   or read Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins’ book, “Your Cat:  Simple New Secrets to a Longer, Stronger Life”

Even if you own a dog, this information is important.  More information for dogs can be found at www.blakkatz.com/spellcast/rawdiet.html.

WARNING:  Following the advice in the above information may lead to pets with more energy, fewer health problems and fewer vet bills.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:29:04 PM by Lola, Reason: edited typo »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
Re: Do you love your cat?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:03:44 PM »
Love this, it is what I use ...thanks again Pookie ;)
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »
You're welcome, Shadow, and thanks, Lola, for posting.

TYPO ALERT:  I didn't realize until Mo brought it to my attention, but I have Dr. H's book title wrong!   Doh1 :-[  It's "Simple" Secrets, not "New" Secrets.  AUGH!  So to anyone who copies/pastes/uses this, please be sure to change that.

My sincere and humble apologies to Dr. Hodgkins, and sorry everyone!  Good catch, Mo!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 10:29:58 PM »
You're welcome, Shadow, and thanks, Lola, for posting.

TYPO ALERT:  I didn't realize until Mo brought it to my attention, but I have Dr. H's book title wrong!   Doh1 :-[  It's "Simple" Secrets, not "New" Secrets.  AUGH!  So to anyone who copies/pastes/uses this, please be sure to change that.

My sincere and humble apologies to Dr. Hodgkins, and sorry everyone!  Good catch, Mo!

"Simple New Secrets..."  Correction made.  :)

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:21 AM »
Thanks, Lola!   thumbsup1 thumbsup1 thumbsup1

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 01:51:25 PM »
Thanks, Lola!   thumbsup1 thumbsup1 thumbsup1

No prob.  I LIKE easy fixes.   :D

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »
Just a friendly reminder that I have a Word version of this, that has pull-off tabs with the websites on them, and I'm happy to share it.  Just contact me through the system and I'll send it to you.   thumbsup1

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 02:16:11 PM »
Just a friendly reminder that I have a Word version of this, that has pull-off tabs with the websites on them, and I'm happy to share it.  Just contact me through the system and I'll send it to you.   thumbsup1

I can save it to a public area elsewhere, but can't get the tear-offs tabs to "work."   Can't get it all on one page.  The tear-offs on a second page..look weird.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:30:28 PM by Lola »

Offline KatieAndMe

• Yapper
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »
I requested this one on Kindle, Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins’ book, “Your Cat:  Simple New Secrets to a Longer, Stronger Life”. (For quite awhile I was spending a lot of time in the hospital so a friend bought me a Kindle. I love it and it's much easier for me than a book. I was having problems holding a book long enough and the Kindle I can prop up on a pillow easily AND I can make the font larger.)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »
I requested this one on Kindle, Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins’ book, “Your Cat:  Simple New Secrets to a Longer, Stronger Life”. (For quite awhile I was spending a lot of time in the hospital so a friend bought me a Kindle. I love it and it's much easier for me than a book. I was having problems holding a book long enough and the Kindle I can prop up on a pillow easily AND I can make the font larger.)

I have an 81 year old (non-tech savvy) friend that uses a Kindle.  All I had to show her was how to buy books...she was good from then on! 

Offline KatieAndMe

• Yapper
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 08:49:01 PM »
OT: I LOVE my Kindle! My friend bought it from her daughter for $50 who wanted a newer, color one.  purplekat It's very easy to use and I can read for hours. I have cataracts and regular books made my eyes go blurry in a short time but the Kindle doesn't do that.