Author Topic: Wet food causes gas?????  (Read 1006 times)

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
Wet food causes gas?????
« on: January 03, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
So, wet food, causes gas????? News to me???? So how come, my kitties don't have gas??????
Maybe my kitties are defective, well....... Lola would say, that Bump is, mol.  :D :P :-* TexasFlag bumpgif

Here ya go, the proof is in the pudding, copied and pasted:

I have a concern....I have been feeding all (10) of my dogs Wilderness. 2 of them get the puppy and the rest of them get the small breed. They have been eating Wilderness for about 5 months and have noticed that most of them have an unusual body odor and all of them have awful smelling gas. They have been to the vet and have no health problems that would cause the body odor. I feed them Wilderness because we have some with grain allergies. But the gas is really bad. Why?
Like ·  · 23 hours ago near Belleville, IL ·

Blue Buffalo - All-Natural Pet Food Hi Tori -- Body odor isn't something we hear about... not sure what to tell you there. Are they eating other supplements or table scraps? The gas should subside, especially for the pups as they get older. Other food sources (people food, lots of canned dog food, etc.) can also contribute to gas. --BB
7 hours ago · Like

Tori Lynne No supplements, definitely no table scraps and some of the gassy dogs are 3 and 4 years old too. The gas is so fowl it's about to run me out of the house. Seriously.
6 hours ago · Like

Tori Lynne No canned food at all.
6 hours ago · Like

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Wet food causes gas?????
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:03:04 PM »
Our dogs (and cats) all eat WET food and table scraps.  Out of 9 furkids, the only one with gas is the hubster.   :P

I hate to judge a company by one or two employees, but...BlueBuffalo realllllllly needs to reconsider who they allow to be their company representative.   Doh1
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:05:39 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: