Author Topic: What is with the nastiness...  (Read 6905 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: What is with the nastiness...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 08:37:20 PM »
I may not have explained myself very well.  I meant I will say ... at least it is wet.  Whereas, I will not say... at least it is a "premium" dry. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 09:44:30 PM »
I may not have explained myself very well.  I meant I will say ... at least it is wet.  Whereas, I will not say... at least it is a "premium" dry. 

Me either.  I won't ever condone dry feeding. (That's why I got so bent out of shape in that Wysong thread.) But some, I've learned, you just can't tell them. They know best and that's all there is about it. All we can do is work around it by sharing our own knowledge and experience and resources.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 04:58:19 PM »
I just got to thinking... uh oh ... Maybe the ones that post, if a person doesn't do this or that, they are stupid...just feel verrrrry strongly about whatever the subject matter is.  Is it the way to win people over... no.  But... I can be pretty bitchy, less than pleasant, concerning certain topics as well.  I try not to, but I am human.  

AND... if someone were to post something similar here, I would hope the ones that don't agree, would speak up.  Or at least add their two cents.  THAT is how we all learn.  
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:08:25 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: