Author Topic: Saddle Up For The Raw Roundup!  (Read 1039 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Saddle Up For The Raw Roundup!
« on: December 17, 2013, 09:40:38 AM »
This is NOT free ($149), but I'm putting it here in case anyone is actually interested:

Do you want to switch your dog to a raw diet but you’re just not sure how to feed a balanced diet? Do you have a dog with health issues and you’re not sure how to supplement his raw diet? Do you need tips on how to source out your foods for maximum savings?

Join us February 28th through March 2nd for the Raw Roundup, the largest online natural nutrition conference! Here’s why you should attend:

Valuable Content: Practical, action-oriented sessions from the world’s leading vets and experts.

Cost Effective: While most conferences cost thousands of dollars in travel and expense, Raw Roundup is affordably priced.

A Live Event: Join hundreds of other dog lovers and connect with attendees in your area. Join us in our exclusive Facebook chat room where you can meet our presenters and ask questions on the day’s sessions.

No Travel Required: Attend sessions, meet the vets and experts and meet your peers…all from the comfort of your own home.

Register Here:

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/raw-roundup/?inf_contact_key=919ee8bf19bb4e4a2f8383fcfd367ec8c6c8e2ad01b8473884baa8fdb802eea5
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline FurMonster Mom

• Charter Member
  • Gabster
Re: Saddle Up For The Raw Roundup!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 06:04:58 PM »
Sounds really cool... except for the whole Facebook thing.   :P
meow meow meow meow meow meow? -woof!
Translation: "I can has my raw food? -please!"

Tags: