Author Topic: Triscuit Recipes Contest--Get your creative on!  (Read 1425 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Triscuit Recipes Contest--Get your creative on!
« on: June 30, 2014, 02:18:49 PM »
So . . . How many of you are into Triscuits as well as your cats? How would you like to get a chance to go at Martha Stewart 1-on-1 to educate her on declawing??? If you won the Triscuit Summer Snackoff, you could!

Go for it:

https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/triscuit/

I really wasn't sure at all where to put this, Lola, so if it needs to be somewhere else, please put it there instead of here.  :D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 02:31:28 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Re: Triscuit Recipes Contest--Get your creative on!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 02:41:25 PM »
Oh my I am soooooo addicted to their  Sociables dipped into a cream cheese/sour cream/powdered onion soup mix-dip.  Can't ever eat one without the other and then wonder why I can't fit into any pants.   funny2
Chicken-in-a-Biscuits are just as addicting!

Have never tried it with Triscuits. They are (all) on sale,  2 for $4.00 around here  thumbsup1
I think their snacks have the best sales in the summer.   thumbsup1   From Thanksgiving thru New Years, they tend to be jacked way up so stock up now.   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 02:45:21 PM by CarnivorousCritter »

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »

Chicken-in-a-Biscuits are just as addicting!

OMG, I dream of the day when those are revamped so that they don't have any allergens and gluten!!!!

Flour and Soy ingredients. UGH

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Dehydrated Cooked Chicken, Hydrolyzed Corn and Yeast Protein, Spice Extractives (Includes Celery), Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Malted Barley Flour.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »
Wish I was allergic!  Maybe I'd fit into my pants!   Silly7

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 03:57:02 PM »
How would you like to get a chance to go at Martha Stewart 1-on-1 to educate her on declawing??? If you won the Triscuit Summer Snackoff,

>:D
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: