Author Topic: From Dr. Falconer's Newsletter  (Read 1280 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
From Dr. Falconer's Newsletter
« on: March 29, 2015, 10:51:42 PM »
It's $17.00 to join:

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/offers/dnm-academy/

Join me online in a gated community

The new and cool way to interact and learn from me and other holistic vets is now a thriving community at Dogs Naturally Magazine:

Dogs Naturally Academy!

This online learning community provides you with regular courses on all manner of natural dog health strategies, served up by yours truly with my friend and brilliant colleague, Dee Blanco, DVM. Inside, you'll not only have access to course materials to work through at your leisure, but you'll get access to Dr's Rounds, where Dr. Blanco and I present a topic and let you pick our brains on a group chat. We've got some cool ideas lined up, and our next one will be in early April: Gotta Go! (remedies for UTI's and bladder troubles). Hope to see you there.

My latest course will be appearing this week, if all goes according to plan. It's all about how you can think differently, bolster the inner "code breaker" in your dog, and relax about his healthcare when you do. (Spoiler: I was under the influence of The Imitation Game when I wrote it.)

Dana Scott, DNM's editor, is even giving periodic access to the coolest dog stuff at wholesale prices to Academy members. Oh, and knocking 20% off on any and all DNM courses, like the upcoming Natural Canine Health Symposium.

In addition, the academy has its own private discussion group where we're busy sharing insights and dog owners are asking for help in healing at home. Dr. Blanco and I stop in to help you solve health problems there regularly.

On that private Facebook page we share, current discussions include ticks and preventing Lymes, lung cancer, and how to make a homeopathic remedy last a long time, once it's mixed in water. You can join these discussions or start one of your own and get feedback from folks who've been there, done that, as well as from Dr. Blanco and I, two homeopaths with decades of experience each.
Here are some of the courses we already have waiting for you inside the Academy:

How to replace antibiotics with natural solutions that won't destroy the immune system
How to treat parvovirus at home
How to treat diarrhea and vomiting with simple remedies
Effective herbal flea and tick products
Herbal parasite treatments with exact dosing

To learn more and join us inside on the ground floor, click this link:

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/offers/dnm-academy/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: From Dr. Falconer's Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 12:39:26 PM »
Is there a cat version?
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: From Dr. Falconer's Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 01:10:01 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't know. You could probably write him at  DrFalconer@VitalAnimal.com and ask him?

His webpage is: http://vitalanimal.com/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: