Author Topic: Let's Have An Experiment. . .  (Read 700 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Let's Have An Experiment. . .
« on: December 27, 2016, 03:49:08 PM »
So, go to this page, and look at the results others have. (I already know that I get the smile-results from V&B, but I'm not taking them outside for photos while Vlad is decompressing after his vet visit. He gets excited when he sees the camera b/c. . .treats.)

Now try taking photos of your pets. . .or just try doing it and telling us your results.

http://www.boredpanda.com/before-after-called-good-boy/

When reddit user 'JavaReallySucks' posted a pic titled "dog before and after being called a good boy" it instantly inspired others to try the same thing on their pets. The responses varied from serious attempts to just fun pictures, but what really stood out was the cats.
While your dog may be jumping for joy after hearing you say something kind to it, the felines COULDN’T. CARE. LESS.
What about your pet? Be sure to submit your pics below!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Let's Have An Experiment. . .
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 04:11:54 PM »
Those are great! I loved the first bird one.  I see it could be a real time eater. I'll have to look at more another time. Thanks Dee!

Tags: