This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > General Discussion

The Joy Thread

(1/9) > >>

Lola:
There was a discussion about having a "Joy Thread."  A thread where we share little joys in life...   :D

Lola:
I'll start.   :)
Car has been having trouble starting.  I didn't think it was my battery, because I just replaced it in November.  I have putting off taking my car into the shop, because it did continue to start.  :)   I have put out some serious dough lately for some other things, and I never seem to get my car out of the shop for less than a few hundred bucks.  Today I caved in, before I ended up stranded somewhere.   Told them to change my oil while they were at it.

The joy...  It WAS my battery!!!!  Battery was under warranty.  Oil is good for another 2K miles or November.  65 bucks and I was outta there!   BanWooHoo

Lola:
One more....

My wireless iMac keyboard took a dump today.   I just ASSuMEd one had to replace Apple products with Apple products.  I ordered a new keyboard from Amazon.  Just for fun, I connected an old junky non-Apple wired piece of carp keyboard I had on hand. 

It is a major carpy, but it works!!  :) I cancelled my Amazon order... for now. 

DeeDee:
My joy today. I actually found new food sources for Vlad & Barkly within 24 hours! Yay me!

Lola:
Hubby's truck spewed water all over the driveway this morning.  It is an old truck (17 years).  Sooooooo we tend to panic whenever something breaks on it.  HOWEVER, it was just an easy leak fix of some kind.  Less than 200 bucks!

BanWooHoo tootgif tootgif

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version