This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > General Discussion

Christmas

(1/4) > >>

Lola:
I'm getting in the spirt...finally!  Ya me.    ;D

One row of lights are on the outside of the house.  I've done some shopping... online.  I have to do my part to keep USPS, UPS, and FedEx in business.   Silly7

I have the Christmas Eve meal planned. 

Waiting for my indoor tree to arrive.  It is about 33 inches tall, so it will be easy to place.  Looks pet friendly.  No tinsel.  No wires.  No glass ornaments.   

Pookie:
I don't know, the train and ball ornaments looks like they could be some fun swatting/chasing for some kitties . . .  kittyball PookieLove

Middle Child:
What about your wall tree Lola?  I love that thing!

Lola:

--- Quote from: Pookie on December 07, 2017, 07:12:26 PM ---I don't know, the train and ball ornaments looks like they could be some fun swatting/chasing for some kitties . . .  kittyball PookieLove

--- End quote ---

That's the idea!  I am hoping to have a child friendly tree/ornaments that the cats can safely play with.  I don't know if our current bunch of cats would climb a regular fake tree, or play with the ornaments.  BUT Lola loves to chew on thin wires.  Tree lights have thin wires.  It just isn't worth it. 

I plan to still put up the wall tree this year.  Also, we put up our old inside fake tree in the front yard, with lights and ornaments meant for the outdoors.  Funny... the outdoor cats don't go near it!  lol 

Lola:
New tree is up and decorated!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version