Author Topic: Are Ya Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!!  (Read 2179 times)

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
Are Ya Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!!
« on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:42 PM »
The lockout is over, we is back in business!!   dogstir1 kittybutterfly purplekat clapping1 clapping1 clapping1

Reggie Bush went to Miami, New Orleans fans prob cryin in their jumbolya  :'(  Chad Ochocinco went to
New England, gonna be huge huge trouble, he is another TO, can't wait for the fist fights to start, the first time he tries to give any grief to Brady, Brady gonna squish him like a bug.  pangif

The NY Giants are talking to Plaxico, who was jailed for taking a gun into a night club, and he went off, and he got shot, can't believe they are serious about signing him again.  flashbang

McNabb got traded to Minnesota, yipppeee!!!!!!!  Get him the heck ola out of MY division.  clapping1

Mr Vick gonna get pounded again, when he comes on down to Dallas, Dallas pounded the crapola out of him down in Big D, hit him out of bounds, they never even called it. When Dallas went to Philadelphia later in the season, they didn't even play Vick, wise move.   flashbang pangif flashbang pangif

Respect THEE Star!!!!!!!

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Re: Are Ya Ready For Some FOOTBALL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »
Hate to contaminate your thread , Bumprr, but the Phila Pigeons signed Nnamdi Asomugha and quarterback Vince Young. I am only hoping Young is decent enough to make con-vick irrelevant and does something, anything, to get these mediots off of convick's jockstrap (ALL I'm hearing about).  flashbang moon2 boxing1

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 08:01:24 AM »
Your not contaminating my thread, mol, I beyond hate, the Eagles, and that goes back to the Buddy Ryan days, and the Buddy Bowl.   :D

Kevin Kolb, the Eagles back up, got traded to Arizona, so Young is being brought in, as a back up. The only way Reid is going to let Young play, is if Vick gets hurt. To that I say, just wait, until Dallas plays Philly.  They knocked the piss out of Vick in Big D, and when Dallas went to Philadelphia, the Eagles didn't even play Vick.
 :P thumbsup1

Asomugha is a decent corner, but, if he is so good, why let him go, and Oakland prob has one of the worst defenses in the NFL, teams just went up and down the field against them.   zzzzzGif zzzzzGif

Young is a good QB, he came out of Texas, and had a little bit of a ah... attitude prob, which hopefully, has been corrected.  Might just be, he can take it away from Vick.   pangif

Manning just signed a 5 yr deal for 90 mill, but Dallas did beat Indianapolis last season, in the Hoosiers Dome, mol.   ;D

As far as Philadelphia trying to "buy" all these "top" players, we already seen that "movie", mol, Daniel Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, already tried that, we saw what happened with THAT!  I am still a waitin, on a apology, for when Snyder trashed the owners box, in Texas Stadium, when Dallas beat Washington.   >:(

Still pretty upset, that Marion Barber, my smash mouth runner, got traded to Chicago. He is not going to do well there, Chicago has no front line, as evidence, Jay spent alot, of time, on his back, coulda made some money, mol, mol, mol.  :D

Bump just loves, the trashy talk, mol.  Bumpurr1 multistars bumpgif

Lola, any chance of getting some footyball smiles, for the upcoming season?  :-*

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »
The only way Reid is going to let Young play, is if Vick gets hurt.

Or if Young robs or mugs somebody. ;D  

Asomugha is a decent corner, but, if he is so good, why let him go, and Oakland prob has one of the worst defenses in the NFL, teams just went up and down the field against them.   zzzzzGif zzzzzGif

As far as Philadelphia trying to "buy" all these "top" players, we already seen that "movie", mol, Daniel Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, already tried that, we saw what happened with THAT!  I am still a waitin, on a apology, for when Snyder trashed the owners box, in Texas Stadium, when Dallas beat Washington.   >:(

Bump just loves, the trashy talk, mol.  Bumpurr1 multistars bumpgif

Lola, any chance of getting some footyball smiles, for the upcoming season?  :-*

Wiki says --
On January 9, 2011 ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that Nnamdi Asomugha's contract would become void, making him an unrestricted free agent. Asomugha's contract contained a little-known clause that voided the deal when the star cornerback failed to achieve certain incentives. The contract also prevents the Oakland Raiders from being able to use their franchise tag on him.

I was actually expecting to find dirt on him, beings Reid & the Pigeons wanted him  :o  He sounds like a really great guy, so I am shocked, really.  :-[      

Snyder- what a loser, don't you mean Deadskins?      pangif   funny2

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 11:20:31 AM »
Asomugha's contract contained a little-known clause that voided the deal when the star cornerback failed to achieve certain incentives

Thats the key. Doesn't say what the incentives are, if play related, well then, he ain't as good, as everybody thought. If personal conduct related, well then, there is the anser. Either way, if he was so good, then Oakland wouldn't be letting him go.  He didn't do something, he was supposed to do, my gut tells me, its personal conduct related. They don't let ya go, if ya gave up 10 TD's and ya was only allowed to give up 7 TD's.

Reid just thinking he can buy a Super Bowl team, like Snyder thought he could do, doesn't work like that.
The joke used to be, that Dallas had all the criminals, looks like that title now belongs to the Eagles.   flashbang

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »

Lola, any chance of getting some footyball smiles, for the upcoming season?  :-*

Football smilies... looking slim.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
This is the best I could do.  

football1

football2

TexasFlag
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
I gots footyball smiles, and, best of all, a Texas flag!!!!!!!   multistars bananamiddlechild tiggerbounce tootgif woohoogif happydance1 yaygif

Thanks Lola!!!  :-*

football1 football2 TexasFlag dogstir1 cat1 bumpgif

On Catsfur, we is having our annual footyball contest and tail gate parties, mol, I ran it last year, Pepper is doing it this year. We picks the winner of the games each week, and we has tail gate parties. First tail gate party, is at the Sunday night game, Dallas plays the NJ Jets, on NBC, 8 pm E. Its thee "only" form I will posty in, mol.   TexasFlag

Its in the What I Love About Catsfur section, titled Football 2011-2012. All are welcome to join us, we has way cool tail gate parties.   thumbsup1 Bumpurr1 bumpgif thankyou1   

Tags: