Author Topic: Feline's Pride AKA My Pets Pride - WARNING  (Read 8695 times)

Offline Bowser

Re: Feline's Pride AKA My Pets Pride - WARNING
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2016, 11:43:17 PM »
Read some complaints here:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/my-pets-pride-fresh-frozen-raw-cat-food-c782345.html#comments

Pay close attention to the complaint from July of this year.  Something smells fishy.  The new owners "sound" like the old owners. 

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2017, 06:26:55 PM »
Complaints still rolling in.  I think I am convinced the "new owners" aren't truly new owners.  Family members took over the business after Mr. Gomez passed, and they have been running it into the ground.  Their ethics could use some serious work! 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 06:30:51 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2017, 07:22:40 PM »
Thanks for the update

Offline Bowser

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »
More complaints:

Snip:

According to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations, My Pet's Pride, a.k.a. Feline's Pride, officially dissolved their business on June 25, 2016.

However, they continue to operate under the name My Pet's Pride, taking people's money and not sending them any product. Our contact for the last 3 years, Suzanne McCaffrey, is now pretending to be someone named "Eileen" and on June 2, 2016  told me the same lie about an ownership change and a fabricated "disgruntled former employee" that she told another CatSite.org poster back in January 2016!

I placed my order for 80 lbs of food on May 8 and asked to have it delivered after I returned from vacation. On June 20 I emailed to request delivery and was told they would send it FedEx. It is now Aug. 15 and I have still not received my food.

https://thecatsite.com/threads/my-pets-pride-felines-pride-operating-without-a-license.324740/

PS
Last year, I also received an email about the "new" owner.

I received the following email this week.  My first thought .... they are trying to unload some skanky food. 

Its Christmas in July!!

We are celebrating Christmas in July with a HUGE sale!!

Buy 15 lb of the pre- made premium raw cat food, and receive 5 lb for FREE!
The 5 lb comes in the flavor of your choice, after chosing the 15 lb you order, free type in the comments section, which is located directly under the payment method, the flavor of your choice you and your cat would like to enjoy for free!

Buy 5 lb of the pre made premium raw cat food, and receive 2.5 lb for free! The 5 lb of pre made food comes in the flavor of your choice, after chosing the 5 lbs you order, free type in the comments section, which is loctaed under the payment method, the flavor of your choice, that you and your cat would like to enjoy for free!

If your cat prefers the pre made premium cubes, purchase 2 blocks of any flavor and recive a free block of your flavor of choice! Simply free type the free cube flavor prior to check out, under the payment method , during check out.

Raw Made Easy Kits:

We also have the Raw Made Easy Kits on sale as well, they are temporarily reduced from $31.95 to $25!
This includes every kit,  the kits made for bone in and boneless meat as well as the iodine free kit!
The price has been adjusted temporarily until end of sale!

This sale is from July 24 through July 26 only!

Every order is automatically packed with extra ice packs, and sturdy seafood coolers during the summer months, with no extra charge to the customer. We realize the importance of keeping the food frozen in transit !
I do get feedback from the customers, asking what to do with the ice packs once their order is received, and they make a great donation to the SPCA, and homeless shelterS, fopr emergencies!

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 07:26:25 PM »
Thanks, Bowser!

Um, I notice in that email that there's some some typos.  That right there makes me nervous.  How unprofessional.  :(
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Bowser

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »
I received an email from them today.  They are back up and running after Hurricane Irma.  They SAID they tossed all the defrosted food.  Since they seem to have issues with the truth, I would SO not trust them.  I stopped buying from them when their service went down the crapper.  Then the pretend new owners took over.  I ordered from them.  My order was a mess.  No more.

Interesting that the new owners don't own the website:
https://www.whois.com/whois/mypetspride.com

Also interesting is their business license is inactive:
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults?inquiryType=EntityName&searchNameOrder=MYPETSPRIDE&searchTerm=My%20Pets%20Pride
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:40:15 PM by Bowser »

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
That's really freaking scary.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."