This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > General Discussion

Post offices closed today and no mail delivery

(1/2) > >>

Middle Child:
It's frustrating because now I have to wait until tomorrow to get Jennie's CBD oil.  I wonder how many other people will be affected, or even worsely affected, and not get much needed medication.

ThreeStep:
I understand your frustration but this is a national holiday and was announced.

Lola:

--- Quote ---To honor the life and legacy of President Bush, the Postal Service will observe the national day of mourning.
All Post Office® locations will be closed.
Regular mail will not be delivered.
Package delivery will be limited.
--- End quote ---

USPS doesn't state what packages qualify as "limited." 

Middle Child:

--- Quote from: ThreeStep on December 05, 2018, 09:18:26 AM ---I understand your frustration but this is a national holiday and was announced.

--- End quote ---

Not a national holiday. Federal offices are closed in honor of former President Bush's funeral.  That's all. :)

It was announced one day in advance. Which is not time for anyone who might be waiting for medication to make other arrangements.

I talked to the post office yesterday about my order.  I was assured someone would be there to take delivery, it wouldn't be sitting outside all day and night. But there isn't anyway for me to access it.

ThreeStep:

--- Quote from: Lola on December 05, 2018, 11:59:16 AM ---USPS doesn't state what packages qualify as "limited."

--- End quote ---

USPS packages we expected came by private courier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version