Author Topic: Michael Vick Starting to Slip Back to His Old Ways  (Read 1756 times)

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
Michael Vick Starting to Slip Back to His Old Ways
« on: September 27, 2011, 07:03:51 PM »
I knew it was just a matter of time, mol, Michael Vick is starting to slip back to his old self, which, what that is, I can't put on here, but we all know.  >:(

Vick suffered a concussion against Atlanta, in Week 2, he ran into his own man, and lost to Atlanta. In Week 3, he broke his hand, out again, lost to the NY Giants.  He told everybody it was broke, come to find out, not even fractured, but more of a sprain. Not his throwing hand, so he is expected to start against the 49'ers in Week 4.

Now he is whinning, he gets hit too much, and the refs, are not calling, roughing the passer, 15 yard penality.
When he is in "the pocket", think imaginary box, with the 2 tackles at both ends. Inside the pocket, yes, he is protected, and they will call it. But, if you step out of the pocket, you are fair game, just like a runner.  His instinct is to run, when his protection breaks down, his perogative, but, he is fair game, as, he has stepped out of the pocket.

Since he came back in the league, alot of teams have put some MAJOR hits on him, granted, some were questionable, but, he is out of the pocket.  Down in big D, Dallas went after him, MAJOR hits on him, some were even out of bounds, which is a penalty, but not called. Andy Reid had a fit. When Dallas went to Philadelphia, they didn't even play Vick, wise move.

So all day Monday, he spent whinning about getting hit. In the papers, on the Sports News shows, announcers called him a baby, said he was out of the pocket, and he doesn't get hit, any more, than any other QB.

Somebody must have got to him, and told him to shut the heck up.

Article in the paper today, he said "he is not going to complain about it, no more".

OK, what is wrong with that statement??????????

He has no no no class. Heck, Romo played with a fractured rib and punctured lung, against the 49ers last week, and won, and last night against the Redskins, had to take some pain shots, and won.

Now that, is an NFL QB. Man up Vick, this is the NFL, not high school, and oh, by the way, you are getting paid 100 million dollors, to get hit, take it like a man.

So it has begun, the Eagles are 1-2, Vick ain't the golden boy any more, mol, if they lose to the 49ers this week, they will be a callin, for his head. Dallas is happy to oblige, we got tall trees and horsies, a waitin on him.  Payback is a *B*.  flashbang pangif     

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Re: Michael Vick Starting to Slip Back to His Old Ways
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 07:58:36 PM »

... Man up Vick,  take it like a man. ...

That's his problem, right there. Wouldn't he have to be one first?

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
That's his problem, right there. Wouldn't he have to be one first?

clapping1

I had a comment.  I edited it.  Commented again.  Edited again.  I think CC said it best.   :-*
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline The Kittens

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
  • Respect-The-Star...Violators-Will-Be-Hung
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »
What I wanted to say, about his character, per say, and the type of person he is, per say, would have surely gotten me in trouble, even on here, mol.  :P

Article in the paper today, even the refs are saying he is a baby, said he doesn't get called any more or less, than any other QB, and if he goes out of the pocket, which he is famous for, he is fair game, he forgets about that, maybe he should read the rule book.  >:(

Now Goodell is getting involved, Vick might get fined for running his mouth, about he refs, which is prob why, someone on the Eagles, told him to shut the heck up.  >:(

My QB can play, and win, with a fractured rib, and punctured lung, in 2 games, but Vicky gots a hurty hand, and he is whinning.  Dude, this is the NFL, man up.  nonono pangif flashbang football1 football1   

Tags: