Author Topic: Veterinary Naturopath Dr. Kim Bloomer  (Read 1418 times)

Offline CarnivorousCritter

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
Veterinary Naturopath Dr. Kim Bloomer
« on: February 20, 2012, 04:16:39 AM »
Tons of interesting info here --

http://www.bark-n-blog.com/
My name is Meshach the Great Dane puppy, and this is my human, veterinary naturopath Dr. Kim Bloomer …

Here is Shadrach’s story:

Our journey into natural pet care began when I was just about a year old. Mom had been doing natural for herself but she just didn’t think about me needing the same thing. Mostly bepaws she had worked as a tech in veterinary medicine for years she thought she was doing all the right things for me. You know, the usual premium kibble, vaccinations, and prevention heartworm meds and so on. Well I kept trying to tell her that it wasn’t workin’ for me! We dogs can’t tell you humans in words but our bodies can speak loud and clear. That’s what I did.

I got sick a lot and was itchy and coughing all the time. Mom did LOTS of research and she found out that I needed raw meaty bones, no vaccinations, and natural care products without chemicals in my yard, home and inside me to help me be healthy. Well, I got all well and now I’m very big and muscular and handsome.

The last straw was when I got a skin condition and mom took me to the veterinarian. He gave her antibiotics – both topical and internal and I got even sicker! I vomited up a lot and got it all into my lungs.

Mom and Dad rushed me to the emergency hospital for animals. They were VERY mean to me. Mom and Dad picked me up in the morning and I had poop all over my backside (very embarrassing not to mention uncomfortable) and my leg was swollen up huge bepaws they put a bandage on my leg too tight and they added insult to injury with the huge bill and I was still sick, rrrrruuufff! Mom and Dad were so angry they decided I was going ALL natural! Yippee! And that is why Mom went back to school to become a veterinary naturopath too.