Non Species Specific Furkid Topics > Alternative Healing

Food Is Alternative Healing. Right?

(1/1)

DeeDee:
This is awesome! Nancy Grace gets a LOT of press. This is one of the biggest steps forward for those of us that don't feed kibble!

--- Quote ---Here is link to the Nancy Grace show - no subscription to Sirius required:

https://art19.com/shows/crime-stories-with-nancy-grace/episodes/be501c8e-c75f-42e9-ad41-21016a3d22c5
--- End quote ---

Lola:
I missed this!
I wonder what made Nancy Grace "take on" this subject matter? 

Lola:
I was thinking this was from her regular show.  I see now it was on Sirius satellite radio.  Wonder how much of a following she has on Sirius.  Either way... it is a start.  A celebrity, or any well-known person, "getting the word out" is a good thing.  IMHO  People tend to listen to celebrities. 

Karen Becker has really been working her azz off!  She seems to be always involved in anything pet related. 

Middle Child:

--- Quote ---Karen Becker has really been working her azz off!  She seems to be always involved in anything pet related. 
--- End quote ---

She's a vet. If you mean the same one who posts on the Mercola site?

Lola:

--- Quote from: Middle Child on December 31, 2017, 07:39:04 AM ---She's a vet. If you mean the same one who posts on the Mercola site?

--- End quote ---

She is part of the discussion in the above video.  She is involved in so much more, outside of being a vet  ;), I wonder where she finds all the time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version