Author Topic: Still think Vaccines are safe?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
Still think Vaccines are safe?
« on: September 27, 2011, 11:09:03 PM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:50:16 AM by Lola, Reason: Fixed your link »
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: Still think Vaccines are safe?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 11:11:55 AM »
Ever since I read Dr. Pitcairn's lecture on vaccinosis, which included a table showing the disease characteristics (e.g. rabies, etc.) that was being vaccinated against, and the health issues/behavior changes that show up after vaccination (which showed interesting similarities to the disease, only now showing up in a chronic form), I've wanted to do a similar table for common childhood vaccinations and compare their traits to chronic health problems we see today, e.g. Alzheimers, arthritis, Parkinson's, MS, Chrohn's, IBD, allergies, etc.  I still hope to do that if I ever get better internet access at home, and if I can find the time.

The more I've learned about vaccinations, the more uncomfortable it makes me.  IMO, just because people don't show up with cancer at the injection site like some cats do, doesn't mean there may not be something going on that shows up later.  Humans have more DNA than cats, so I would think it would take longer for chronic diseases to show up, and that they'd show up in more subtle ways.  That's just my hunch . . .

Thanks for sharing, Shadow!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: