Author Topic: TruPet, LLC Issues Voluntary Recall of Certain “Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight”  (Read 478 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
TruPet, LLC Issues Voluntary Recall of Certain “Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight” Pet Treats

TruPet, LLC of Milford, OH, is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight, 2.5oz Pet treats because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.

From the FDA website:

TruPet, LLC of Milford, OH, is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight, 2.5oz Pet treats because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The recall includes only the product listed below.

The following affected “Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight” products were distributed in the continental USA via online retailer Chewy.com and TruDog.com through direct delivery:

Affected product can be identified by comparing the following lot number: “Treat Me Crunchy Beef Delight” with “Lot # 20190514 13753”.

No products other than the specific product identified above are subject to this voluntary recall.

More at: http://truthaboutpetfood.com/trupet-llc-issues-voluntary-recall-of-certain-treat-me-crunchy-beef-delight-pet-treats/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: