Author Topic: Walmart Puts Some Odd Sponsored Ads In my Facebook  (Read 163 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Walmart Puts Some Odd Sponsored Ads In my Facebook
« on: March 13, 2018, 08:57:26 PM »
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Trixie-Pet-Wooden-Outdoor-Cat-Run/49395676

$490.37 for an odd, flimsy-as-heck thing called a "Trixie Pet Wooden Outdoor Cat Run" that looks like an angry cat could knock over and has Cali-warnings:

California Proposition 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

And the "Customers also viewed these products" line below the info for this Trixie Pet look even flimsier.

Really Walmart. I have no clue why you think I'd be searching out things for cats, because I never have and never will unless someone wants me to see if I can find something specific for them. Then I'll be searching everywhere that Google brings up for options.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags:

'Hare