Author Topic: Radagast (Rad Cat) has expanded their recall - due to a contaminted screw  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Or at least that's all I can make out

http://www.radfood.com/site/1934radf/Rad_Cat_Web_Social_Post3.pdf

You may have heard that we have recently issued a recall on our products out of an
abundance of caution for our beloved pet and human customers.
These recalled lots
include any
lots between #62763 and
#63101, inclusive

My girls have been eating the newly added product numbers for over a month already so I guess it's fine.  Jennie's issue is not related to Rad Cat as she never had it more than one or two meals a week.  Mazy cat is 2/3 Rad Cat and she is fine.

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
I've been in contact with my supplier regarding the Rad Cat.  I do have some numbers from a different batch that were, originally, not under the recall, but now are. I haven't used them yet, because I was sti using up the other batch also, originally, not under the recall, but now are.  However, thankfully I found I still have some of that batch I have been using to hold me over about 2 weeks, while my supplier tries to find me some out of the recall range.  As I suspected it is not going to be easy.  I told her I'd take any size available for now, I just want to make sure I stay in stock.

I wouldn't normally be overly concerned but after what I've just gone through with Jennie and her campylobacter, I don't want to be taking any chances at all.  ANY.

Tags: