Author Topic: Adventures in Veterinary Medicine: What Working in Veterinary Hospitals Taught..  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Today ONLY... FREE!  You don't have to have a Kindle either.

Publication Date: August 8, 2013
Adventures in Veterinary Medicine offers a unique look at what really goes on in a veterinary hospital through the eyes of a former practice manager. The book provides insight into what makes veterinary medicine such a rewarding profession through a series of heartwarming stories.

“As a ‘veteran veterinarian’ with more than 30 years in practice, I found myself nodding in recognition throughout Ingrid King’s heartwarming book. Take a look behind the scenes at my beloved profession, and the people and pets who make veterinary medicine a rewarding adventure. You won’t regret it, I promise.” - Dr. Marty Becker, “America’s Veterinarian” and resident veterinarian for “Good Morning America

“Ingrid King offers a unique glimpse beyond the waiting-room door into the inner workings of a veterinary hospital. This collection of essays–each spotlighting a special animal friend from her past–shares smiles and poignant lessons learned from her years working in the profession. From the emergency vet care “dance” to respectfully performed “poop-duty,” this purr-fectly charming book will make you appreciate your pets’ clinic caretakers even more. Highly recommended!” - Amy Shojai, award winning author of 26 pet care and behavior books

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Veterinary-Medicine-Hospitals-ebook/dp/B00EF5X8DW/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1377298127&sr=1-3&keywords=Ingrid+King
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:01:08 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: ingrid king Kindle free