Author Topic: By Nature Organics HUGE Sale  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Amber

• Charter Member
  • Chatter Bug
Re: By Nature Organics HUGE Sale
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 02:15:37 AM »
I ordered 2 cases of turkey and turkey liver and 2 cases of turkey and chicken. I was going to get 2 cases of the other variety that was on sale, but they were out by the time I could order  :( so I got a case of the 95% beef instead (its all for my moms kitten).

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 02:54:09 AM »
It is just the By Nature Organics that is Carrageenan free... I believe.  MC will correct me, if I'm mistaken. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 07:12:54 PM »
By Nature Organics is carrageenan free.  The website, and the can labels have the correct ingredients listed.  The on line stores who sell the food have not been updated.

The By Nature 95% is not carrageenan free. By Nature has one new formula, "Entrees Cat Food" that is carrageenan free and menadione free, BUT it is not vegetable matter free (grains and/or fruits and veggies).  Their other new formula "Artisan"  contains carrageenan and fruits and vegetables.

I couldn't believe they still have some of those discontinued cases.  I placed one more order, the shipnow code is still good too.  I now have enough By Nature Organic to last me one year, and I got it all for half price. bananamiddlechild

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 08:04:46 PM »
And there you have it, folks!  MC rides again!!!  Thanks... I didn't want to trust MY memory.

By Nature Organics is carrageenan free.  The website, and the can labels have the correct ingredients listed.  The on line stores who sell the food have not been updated.

The By Nature 95% is not carrageenan free. By Nature has one new formula, "Entrees Cat Food" that is carrageenan free and menadione free, BUT it is not vegetable matter free (grains and/or fruits and veggies).  Their other new formula "Artisan"  contains carrageenan and fruits and vegetables.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:12 AM »
Their sister company, National Pet Pharmacy, has a deal going also...not as good of a deal... 20.49.   Bumpurr1

http://www.nationalpetpharmacy.com/Product/7416/by-Nature-Organics-Organic-Turkey-And-Chicken-Canned-Cat-Food

I was checking because... I was hoping they had the chicken and chicken liver flavor, at a discount. 

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 06:33:32 AM »
Yeah, I got the 12 6 ounce cans for 9.99 a case back in January, I think you got some too? I ordered only 12 cases at that time, thinking they would run out.

They're trying to unload this stuff, but they can't be bothered to change their copy with the incorrect ingredients.  They'd be out by now if they had. I wrote to both stores at the time By Nature corrected their website.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 10:27:31 PM »
I just checked ... PetFoodDirect still shows some in stock.  If anyone ELSE is interested.  lol

Goose (real name Lucy) just informed me that she doesn't care too much for the turkey.  She saw the bazillion cases and is just trying to rattle my chain...that's just how Goose rolls.    catmilk1

Tags: