Author Topic: Petromalt  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Petromalt
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
Well it's a strange thing.  I could have sworn I made a thread about the changes in the formula of petromalt.  Sergents bought out Sentry, and they changed the formula, corn syrup became the first ingredient. (most of the laxatone products also now contain corn syrup)

Well there was a big hue and cry as they saying goes, many people complained, including myself. So now the good news is:

Petromalt has now been returned to the original formula.  I know because Sergents (Sentry is owned by Sergents now) sent me a free tube, thanking me for my feed-back. (I wrote to them at the time about how disappointed I was at the change), and telling me the original formula is now available again.

Just make sure, when you purchase it, that it says "Original Formula" on the product.  I'm sure they have a lot of that other product to unload so be careful!

I no longer use any petroleum based hairball remedies, but if you have to use one, Petromalt (the original formula) is better than most because it does not contain any corn products.  Cat Lax, also, does not contain corn products.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Petromalt
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 10:02:51 PM »
You did have a thread...
http://parenting-furkids.com/index.php?topic=1382.0

This forum has tooooo many wacky areas.  Not sure how to fix it though.   Bumpurr1
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: Petromalt
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 10:07:56 PM »
Ah....okay, I have put a link to THIS thread in the old thread.  Don't know what else to do.  I guess when I posted that I didn't realize we had a hair ball subsection?

Tags: