Author Topic: How much more time should I give it?  (Read 7496 times)

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: How much more time should I give it?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 09:07:46 AM »
Thanks for asking!  Sorry, I keep meaning to take some pics and post them here, but it's a tough shot and I suck at using my digital camera.  I'm not very tech-savvy when it comes to stuff like that.

I had to go back to my original rotation that includes foods with carageenan, however I have added another NVI flavor, the chicken, which is NOT his favorite.  I've also added the lecithin (1/2 cap daily -- thanks MC!). The left side of his lip doesn't seem to be as bad, though I did notice either last night or this morning that the right side of his lower lip still looks like it's sort of inside-out.  And I keep forgetting to try the salmon oil  Doh1 bangshead bangshead bangshead.  I miss my mind . . .  ::)

So now his rotation is:  Go! (which has carageenan) chicken/turkey/duck; NVI chicken; Wellness Core (has carageenan) turkey & duck; NVI rabbit; Wellness Core (has carageenan) chicken/turkey/chicken liver; NVI duck.  So it alternates between days with non-carageenan foods.  Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but it might be helping a little.  At least I hope it is.   fingerscrossed
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: