Author Topic: Prince Dog-Beater: Outrage--Edward repeatedly lashes out at gundogs w/4ft stick  (Read 984 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
It always breaks my heart when such high-profile people (that preach at everyone about being good to the environment and are supposed to be role models all around) are shown to be so hateful toward the animal kingdom that means so much to me.

That's seriously no way to train any dog to work! These photos can't be denied.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1102099/Prince-Dog-Beater-Outrage-Edward-repeatedly-lashes-gundogs-4ft-stick.html

Don't get me wrong. I'm not fussing about the fact that he was hunting. I see a reason for hunting as long as the caught prey is eaten--and they most likely do since pheasant is a  popular food over there. It's just the fact that he's striking out at those dogs with at stick that gets me.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:44:57 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
The way that dog is cowering, you know he has been beaten before.  Disgusting. Some celebrities, be they royalty or sports "legends", or other "star", seem to think they are above behaving humanely.

Disgusting.  I'm so glad it was caught on camera.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Further into the article...

Mr Tyler added: ‘It’s about time the Royals got the message that most people regard the shooting of birds for sport as repellent.

Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: