This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > WELCOME!

Welcome Pet South!!

(1/12) > >>

Lola:
Yay, a real new member!!   thumbsup1

Welcome to Parenting-Furkids... jump on in...introduce yourself...etc.  :)

Pet South:
Hi, my name is Robert. I am the owner of Pet South, llc. Not quite in business yet I am trying to build this company from scratch. I have 10 cats: Willie, Teddy, Felix, Watson, Jessie, Fish, Charlie, Jemma, Patches and Morris. You can read about them on my FB page. Hoping to find the time to be active here and swap information about pet care, products etc. Right now I have a sick kitty, Watson.

Pookie:
Welcome, Pet South (aka Robert)!  Wow, that's a lot of kitties!  HeadButt

welcome2 welcome3 welcome4 welcome1 welcome5

--- Quote from: Pet South on January 15, 2015, 08:54:29 AM ---Right now I have a sick kitty, Watson.

--- End quote ---

:(  What kind of issues is Watson having?  There are resourceful folks here who have learned a lot and may have information that would help, or could direct you to helpful info.

Sending purrs Watson feels better soon.  CatPurr

DeeDee:
Glad you're here now, Robert!

Poor Robert is the guy that cats attach themselves to when he's working. It seems they'll attach themselves to his work pants after following him around during the job. I guess it's kind of hard to ignore those kinds of pleas from kittens. I've got major respect for him not ignoring them.

Pet South:

--- Quote from: Pookie on January 15, 2015, 12:25:52 PM --- :(  What kind of issues is Watson having?  There are resourceful folks here who have learned a lot and may have information that would help, or could direct you to helpful info.

Sending purrs Watson feels better soon.  CatPurr

--- End quote ---

The vet says he has a stomach bug. He had fever the past two days and the vet gave him a shot. Looks like the fever is down but he is still not feeling well, sleeps a lot, doesn't play much but eats and drinks. The clowder has had the sneezies going around and he had a bad cold a while ago, doc said this could be the result.

--- Quote from: DeeDee on January 15, 2015, 02:04:51 PM ---Poor Robert is the guy that cats attach themselves to when he's working. It seems they'll attach themselves to his work pants after following him around during the job. I guess it's kind of hard to ignore those kinds of pleas from kittens. I've got major respect for him not ignoring them.

--- End quote ---

Weird thing, all dogs and cats like me. I think animals have a sixth sense. Lots of my customers tell me their pets usually don't go near strangers but they are always all over me wherever I go lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version