Author Topic: Video Is Adorable - Ingredients List Is NOT!  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Video Is Adorable - Ingredients List Is NOT!
« on: December 05, 2015, 05:21:41 AM »
Read the ingredients list AFTER enjoying the cute video!

Whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, egg and chicken flavor, brewers rice, barley, animal digest, mono and dicalcium phosphate, fish oil, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Yellow 6, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Red 40, manganese sulfate, DL-Methionine, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, Blue 2, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite. Z-4001

catsterpuke

Can you imagine the furkid parents that get sucked in by a cute commercial/video and think they are feeding their puppy nutritious food! 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:24:39 AM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Video Is Adorable - Ingredients List Is NOT!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 11:54:10 AM »
I thought it was so adorable, until I saw who made the video. Then I almost cried.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Video Is Adorable - Ingredients List Is NOT!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 12:13:34 PM »
I thought it was so adorable, until I saw who made the video. Then I almost cried.

I agree.  Adorable commercials, videos, packaging pictures...that's how Purina dupes people into believing they care about our pets.  The ingredients list tells the real truth.
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org