Author Topic: Reasons to not throw your phone number(s) out there. . .  (Read 776 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Reasons to not throw your phone number(s) out there. . .
« on: January 15, 2017, 04:08:36 PM »
Threats Greet Me at AAFCO

I am one very angry caped crusader. Threats received via text message welcoming me to the AAFCO meeting. Here is what has happened.

The same phone number that called a friend and threatened the lives of his family – that sent me a cryptic text about 10 days ago which turned out to be spy ware – has texted me again…3 times today.

Phone number the texts are being received from 785-215-3925. I am told by friends that have helped me investigate this that the phone number is spoofed – it could be a real number but that it is unlikely that is the person behind this, the number is being spoofed.

Text #1 received at 11:28 AM Sunday January 15, 2017

“Glad you made it (Aafco)”

Text #2 received at 11:31 AM

“Tell our Kansas friend to stop Please”

Text #3 received at 11:32 AM

“He needs to stop”

FYI: The only friends I have in Kansas are numerous people who were involved in the Mars Petcare lawsuit – Boyd v Mars Petcare.

I am taking every precaution to protect myself – this post is as well a means for me to protect my safety. After the first text received last week, I moved my cell phone to an old flip phone which cannot be accessed by spyware. After the texts were received today, I alerted hotel security who have alerted local police.

I’m angry – very, very angry. This better stop. Now.

Susan Thixton
(at the AAFCO meeting and you are NOT running me off!)

http://truthaboutpetfood.com/threats-greet-me-at-aafco/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: