Author Topic: Something that bugs the heck out of me. . .  (Read 1007 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Something that bugs the heck out of me. . .
« on: January 26, 2017, 11:50:37 AM »
. . .Those Blue commercials they have now!!! The people just seem to be so disingenuous to me with their surprise that seems (to me) to be feigned.

Like the commercial I'm posting in this, the woman tries to come off so knowledgeable about what she feeds her cat, but then picks the Blue instead. If she knew so much about feeding a cat, then like she says in the commercial, "How did I miss that?"  Doh1 Why had she never read the ingredients at all before this? pullingouthair

I just find these commercials completely asinine.  bangshead Yeah. It bugs me every single time one comes on TV. Doesn't matter if it's the cat or dog food commercials. They're all filled with the same idiocy.

Okay. Rant over. Commercial example:

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Something that bugs the heck out of me. . .
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 12:17:39 PM »
The quote from the one that keeps on playing on Animal Planet today:  "I've never seen *blah, blah, blah* with so many awesome ingredients."

MmmK
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Something that bugs the heck out of me. . .
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 07:24:54 PM »
Maybe the two companies will kill each other off... 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: