Author Topic: My Friday night six pack  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
My Friday night six pack
« on: May 27, 2017, 10:24:15 AM »
Lots of people like to relax on a Friday night with a beer or six.  I like the occasional six pack too...but mine is not beer...

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: My Friday night six pack
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:40:08 AM »
You ate all of those in one night?
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 12:06:17 PM »
Yep.  One after the other.  That's the way I do it when I start to crave something.  Binge eater, going way back to my teens.  Most of the time I eat healthy. Once a month or so I want something, and I get it and binge on it.

I also ate my usual Friday night pot of popcorn-on-the-couch.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 12:10:47 PM »
I'm no stranger to eating "over the top," but your photo gave ME a stomach ache. lol 
Since you are OCD-ish also.  Do you like peanut M & Ms?  If so, put 5 in your mouth.  Chew two and then TRY not to chew the other 3.  See if you are able to let them just roll around and melt in your mouth.  It is tough.  You will go through a large bag of M&Ms, before you accomplish the trick. lol

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 12:14:38 PM »
I'm no stranger to eating "over the top," but your photo gave ME a stomach ache. lol 
Since you are OCD-ish also.  Do you like peanut M & Ms?  If so, put 5 in your mouth.  Chew two and then TRY not to chew the other 3.  See if you are able to let them just roll around and melt in your mouth.  It is tough.  You will go through a large bag of M&Ms, before you accomplish the trick. lol

funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2 funny2

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2017, 12:25:57 PM »
I used to binge on things too. Now that I can't have half the foods on earth, I guess it's a good thing. But lord do I crave them sometimes. I cheat on something (usually milk products like cheddar cheese or ice cream) every couple of months, but gluten no.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 12:41:45 PM »

By the way, I had a group of people over for a BBQ.  I had them all play the game.  I told them the rules.  EVERYONE looked at me like I was a nut.  But... only two people were able to pull it off.  And it wasn't easy for them.  One guy quit. 
If I am crazy.... so are many people I know. :)

Tags: