This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > Birthday Corner

Jenkins Turns 6 - July 2

(1/2) > >>

Lola:
I really can't believe our little boy is going to be 6 years old!  I know all parents say that, but time really has flown by! 
He has been with us almost 5 of his 6 years.  Jenkins has gone from having a total aversion to people... to tolerating us quite well.  We can pet him ... on his terms.  He will sleep in the same bed as us... no snuggling though!  He talks to us quite a bit.  Picking him up is still off limits.  He has to always have an "out," to be totally comfortable with us.  However, he has come a looooooong way! 

He reached another milestone last week.  He didn't hide under the bed the entire time, when we had a friend over.  We have a "safe place" set up under the bed for Jenkins.  It took him exactly one year (almost to the day) to decide our friend was safe to be with in the same room. 

He has HUGE beautiful green eyes.  The picture doesn't capture that beauty, but ... I did interrupt his nap, to get the picture.   Silly7

Pookie:
Aw, what a sweet kitty!  I'm so glad he's comfortable with you and trusts you as much as he does.  He's a lucky boy!

DeeDee:
I'm so glad your patience has payed off so well!

birthday7 birthday2 Happy Birthday, Jenks! birthday2 birthday7

Lola:
Another year has flown by.  Jenkins, our youngest cat, turned 8 yesterday. 
The picture is him sitting at the counter, hoping we will share whatever we are fixing.  He will eat just about anything. 

Middle Child:
Love that picture! Happy Gotcha Day Jenkins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version