Author Topic: Mazy cat never stops amazing me  (Read 306 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Mazy cat never stops amazing me
« on: July 09, 2017, 12:19:57 PM »
You know I think I may have told about this before, I know it's happened more than once.

I had some work blouses on hangers out on the porch. It is a nice breezy day so I hung them to dry out there, on the hangers.  I try to place the clothes pins to hold the hanger in place but sometimes they do get blown down.

I had the porch open for them as I was working on Mazy cat's meat..her chicken thigh, breasts (and Cornish hen) are run through the food processor to a mousse consistency.  As I was cutting some meat into cubes I heard Mazy cat start talking out there on the porch. 

Prrt! she said.  Then prrrt prrrt prrrrrt!.

I thought she was talking to one of the other girls but when I turned around I saw Queen Eva and Jennie both curled up, inside.  As she said PRRRRRT again I hurried to look on the porch.  My two blouses had blown down onto the porch floor.  Mazy cat was sitting in front of them. 

When she saw me looking she said Prrrt again and nodded at the blouses.  I picked them up and thanked her.  She went back to her sun bath.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: Mazy cat never stops amazing me
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »
 DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy DrLisaPiersonWorthy
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 04:04:14 PM »
I think stories like that are reallllly cool!  I love it when a furkid tells me something... and I get it!  I find it even more interesting, when I do NOT get it... so they do something different, in hopes that I will. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Teeraporl

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:17:08 PM »
I like to read about the cat very much

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 04:57:30 AM »
I think stories like that are reallllly cool!  I love it when a furkid tells me something... and I get it!  I find it even more interesting, when I do NOT get it... so they do something different, in hopes that I will. 

Hey Lola I don't remember seeing this reply.  I agree with you!  They try so hard to communicate with us!  If we get it right away great, but if we don't, you're right, they really will try something else.

Cats have very cool brains!

I like to read about the cat very much

Thanks! Welcome to PFK!

Tags:

'Hare