Author Topic: Litter Box Placement  (Read 842 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Litter Box Placement
« on: March 25, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »
We HAVE to have litter boxes available, in different locations. With 6 cats, and 6 different personalities... have to have a lot of choices, or things don't go so well.
However, due to having a long term house guest, two litter boxes were removed from the guest bedroom. 
I put one in a small corner area of a hallway, that dead ends. Most of our cats prefer boxes in open areas, but we kinda ran out of choices.  The box got used, but ... for whatever reason... aim wasn't so good.  After several clean-ups, I put the box in the middle of the living room floor. 
Hubby asked me, "Are you going to leave that there?!"   Yes.  I want to find out if the previous location was the problem, or if something else was going on. 
No issues since.
Looks like the living room litter box stays, for as long as the guest bedroom is occupied! 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline ThreeStep

• Motor Mouth
Re: Litter Box Placement
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 07:40:25 AM »
Nothing like interior decorating with cats. I feel your pain. After ShadowCat recuperated from a pulled tendon we consolidated all three boxes in the Jack/Jill between our two spare rooms. No more clay under my shower wet feet:) Houseguest in April!
Your relocation was successful. That is all that matters.

Tags: