Author Topic: Jody Arias...  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Jody Arias...
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 03:19:41 AM »
Wonder what happened to her "I want the death penalty" BS?

If the jury went by the rules of no watching TV and such, they didn't see that recent interview.  The one she gave years ago... she gave the jury the impression today that she has since come around.  So they would naturally assume her change of heart occurred over a longer time span. 
Like one guy said... if she really had wanted to die and not go through a trial, all she had to do was plead guilty. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 03:29:01 AM »
sorry Lola I have been not around lately. I watched it this morning a bit. I got fed up, lol!
Had to go to work anyhow, so I  miss most of it. Keep this thread updated though, in case I miss it on TV :) So busy right now trying to get the house clean, for my parents to stay here while we go away.
Plus Im addicted to this silly game on FB, lol! I will start posting more once I get back from vacation ok :)

Edit...how do I get notifications in my email on posts that I have commented on?

I just hate it when my work interferes with my Internet time or... in this case, a good TV trial.  lol
Vacation... yippie!   Have fun.
Is the FB game the Vegas one you were telling us about?  Do you play Candy Crush?  I have found it to be good to take my mind off of things.  I can just sorta "zone out" when needed.  lol
To subscribe to a thread... click on "Notify" at the top of the page.  You SHOULD then also see, in your profile, what threads you are subscribed to.  Good luck with that though... we've had some issues in the past. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 08:59:55 AM »
I just saw her speaking in court on the news before taking the dogs out, and all I can say is, "WTH!"

:o She was hawking domestic violence tee-shirts while she was pleading her case before sentencing? She's still going on with that story? :o

Women like her ruin everything for women that are truly abused! Women that are abused leave and never go back. They have problems getting OUT of a household. Once they're out, they don't want to go back into it whether it's to kill him or not.

This woman is TRULY psychotic!
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say no to Kibble Krack
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 11:58:29 AM »
Lola...Candy crush is the game Im talking about, lol! My Vegas I dont play so much now, got all my free stuff that im allowed to for my trip. So no use in playing it right now. Your not on my FB anymore :(

Looks like the jury goes in for their last deliberations in a few minutes.
"Education is the key" to make informed decisions about the health of our pets

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 02:04:08 PM »
Jury can't agree... back to deliberating. 

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 02:12:17 PM »
 bangshead

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 05:21:05 PM »
All the jury members answered, on the original questionnaire, that they COULD give a person death.  So what is the problem? 
They already all agreed it was a cruel premeditated felony murder. 
If a person agrees to the death penalty, what would be holding them back giving it to her? 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 06:10:40 PM »
I'm not understanding something about this whole thing. So tell me where I'm going wrong...

First she wants the death penalty b/c she doesn't want to live life behind bars?

Now she doesn't want the death penalty and thinks she should have the right to be free again if she gets a life sentence?

Am I understanding at least that part right? Is her changing her mind about that why the decision is so hard to come to now?

Now what non-profit is it that's supposedly going to benefit from these tee-shirts she's hawking on the courtroom floor?

jodiariasisinnocent.com/the-survivor-t-shirt-jodi-arias

I guess I'd have had to watch it all like y'all did to understand any of it at all. All I understand NOW is that she's certifiable if she thinks anyone with a brain believes her steaming BSbaloney
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:21:24 AM by Lola, Reason: Made link non-clickable »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 03:20:26 AM »
I only started watching it, when the attorneys gave their closing arguments.  It is like watching a wreck in slow motion.
What the jury knows...Years ago, she did a TV interview and said that no jury would convict her.  What she meant (according to her) is that she had planned to commit suicide. 
Soooooo she needed to come up with a reason (for the jury) as to why she wants to live now.  She explained all the wonderful things she has done, while in prison.  The wonderful things that she plans to do in the future.  And she doesn't want to put her family through her dying. 
As far as the jury knows.... there is a long time span, between her saying she wanted to die and now saying she wants to live.

I don't believe she named the non-profit, concerning her t-shirts. 

I don't think she is crazy.  I think she is pure evil. 

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 03:22:36 AM »
I made your link, to her stinky website non-clickable.  I shouldn't have, without asking you if it was okay.  If you are bothered in ANY way, let me know and I will put it back. 

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 07:35:03 AM »
I made your link, to her stinky website non-clickable.  I shouldn't have, without asking you if it was okay.  If you are bothered in ANY way, let me know and I will put it back. 

Doesn't bother me. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew which tee-shirts I was talking about seeing her holding up on the news.

I think she's evil too. But I still think she's crazy. There's "that something" in her eyes when she's talking that screams psychotic to me.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 11:30:36 AM »
Hung jury.  :( 
According to the news... 8 to 4 in favor of death.
Heard Foreman on news today... many of them believe she was abused.  Found THAT interesting. 

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 03:23:17 PM »
 bangshead

Offline Shadow

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 11:00:57 PM »
So I was just talking about this with my mum, she totally follows it. I just cant believe they are gonna find a jury that does not know anything about this case?? are they going to go to Africa to get a jury. Also I did not realize they have to go over the whole thing again?? ahhhhhhhh!!! what a waste of money!!

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2013, 10:33:27 AM »
They don't have to find a jury that knows nothing.... just a jury that can be impartial.  Also, the only part that will be "replayed" is the sentencing phase. 
She is already convicted of premeditated aggravated murder.  A new jury will just have to decide on life or death.
If the procecutor takes death off the table... there will be need for a new jury.  Done deal.  Life. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 10:36:53 AM by Lola »

Tags: