Author Topic: Dog.com  (Read 1617 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Dog.com
« on: October 08, 2017, 10:16:17 AM »
I've been working on teaching them to wear car harnesses and ride with the top down, so they need some eye protection for me to risk going anywhere that's over 30 mph. We've been practicing on the back roads out here (and getting lost since I forgot that my car has GPS even if I forget my phone).

Right now, dog.com has a 30%-off link at the top of their page. Doggles ILS they have were SO much off, $15.37 and $15.29 (Opposed to 24.99 everywhere else) for the sizes they needed that I jumped on it, and ordered them some special treats along with it--last week. My expected shipping-date was the day after I placed the order.

Well welcome to "no service" land. They didn't contact me back when I asked on Thursday when my order was going to be filled, or was it going to be filled at all. This is one of the stores that goes through Google stores and has Google Customer Reviews. Google sent me a "review" email yesterday. I went off about the carpy service in comments and gave only one star.

I woke up to an email this morning (sent at 12:26 a.m.) saying my order had shipped, but in our credit card information, the sale is still pending. Generally, sales show up in the account in a VERY rapid manner no matter on weekend or not.

So, we'll see if I really get a shipment, or if the CC charge goes out of "pending," because, of course, the tracking number only says, "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later," like it normally does on weekends.

I'm running out of time (temperatures) that I can put the top down though, and I really wanted the training to be complete before then, so I'm not the happiest camper on earth right now.

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Dog.com
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 06:05:20 PM »
"UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request.

That USUALLY means they just printed a shipping label.  Hope you get your order SOON!
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Dog.com
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:37:38 AM »
Well I guess if nothing else, I can have them REALLY used to the glasses by spring since training for that can happen without the car.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: