Author Topic: By Nature Organic  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: By Nature Organic
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 01:26:43 PM »
It crosses my mind now and then but not seriously.  Too worried about doing it wrong and where would I find all the organic things needed? And would she even eat it.  She doesn't like human food, in general.

Cooked slightly (I assume) may not be the perfect scenario.  Sometimes one has to do what they have to do.  If anyone can do it right, it would be you.  Seriously. 
I THINK Hare-Today sells organs and whatever else. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 08:37:22 AM »
It crosses my mind now and then but not seriously.  Too worried about doing it wrong and where would I find all the organic things needed? And would she even eat it.  She doesn't like human food, in general.

I think (but not sure) that Hare-Today's products are organic.  As for doing it wrong, you could either follow Dr. Pierson's recipe or use the Alnutrin supplement with ground raw from Hare-Today (I would cook it first before adding the supplement).

As for would she even eat it . . . . I don't know what to suggest.  I go through that with Pookie, too.   :(  You could start with a very small amount of food, maybe mix into one of her regular meals, and if she doesn't eat it, maybe the other furkids would so at least it doesn't go to waste?   :-\
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »
I received the Turkey and Turkey Liver.  I was curious about the date, since it stopped being mfg a while ago. 2016.  That won't be a problem.  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: