Author Topic: Jim's ALMOST Holistic Healing  (Read 641 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Jim's ALMOST Holistic Healing
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:08:57 PM »
Jim couldn't find a job, so he opened a medical clinic. He put up a sign reading, "I'll cure you for $500 or else give you $1,000."

A doctor thought this looked like an easy way to make $1,000 so he made an appointment. The doctor complained, "I can't taste anything."

Jim said, "Nurse, bring bottle 22 and administer three drops to this patient." She did and the doctor spluttered, "This is gasoline!"

"Congratulations! Your taste is back. That'll be $500." The doctor was pissed, but paid.

A couple of days later, he went back to recover his money. "I've lost my memory." Jim said, "Nurse, bring bottle 22 and administer three drops to this patient."

The doctor shouted, "No! That's gasoline!"

"Congratulations! Your memory is back. That'll be $500."

The doctor vowed revenge. After a few more days, he returned. "My eyes are going bad. I can't see!"

Jim said, "I have no medicine for this. Here's $1,000." The doctor counted the money and complained, "But this is only $500!"

Jim said, "Congratulations! Your vision is back! That'll be $500!"
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: Jim's ALMOST Holistic Healing
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 02:10:58 PM »
 funny2 funny2 funny2
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth