Author Topic: OC Raw Dog Recalls Dog Food Due to Risk of Listeria  (Read 780 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
OC Raw Dog Recalls Dog Food Due to Risk of Listeria
« on: April 22, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
I'm just going to keep my comments to myself today.

April 20, 2018 — OC Raw Dog, LLC of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, is recalling a specific lot of its raw frozen dog food due to potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes.

What’s Recalled?
The affected product includes about 1,560 pounds of Chicken, Fish & Produce Raw Frozen Canine Formulation which was manufactured on 10/11/2017 with a lot number 3652 and a Use By date of 10/11/18.

Each bag has this information on a sticker located on the back lower left corner of the bag.

There are so many photos at this page that you're going to have to go to it for the rest of the info: https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/oc-raw-dog-food-recall-listeria/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: