Author Topic: You don't have to believe me  (Read 258 times)

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
You don't have to believe me
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:43:25 PM »
Most people won't. But I know what I know. :)

Anyway, I had a brief visit from Tolly this morning.  I haven't seem him..in an actual SEEING sense in a very long time.  He still visits in my mind now and then.

The last time I even remember "seeing" him in the house was..I don't even remember when, but I was on the floor playing with the girls and suddenly he rose from the chair, stretched, and dropped to the floor to join us (something I'd seem him do hundreds of times when he was still with us.)  After I saw him walk toward us, then wasn't there any more.

So.  This morning I went out to put my things in the car and start it up.  As I came back to the house I saw him sitting in the window on the stairs watching me. I couldn't see all of him because he was sitting next to a box that is on the stairs, but I saw his face, ears and part of his white chest.  I was still outside, he was looking out at me. It gave me quite a start for a moment, then I just said hello Tolly!  He wasn't there, when I came in through the door. It isn't possible that I mistook one of the girls for him, for one thing he's a red boy.  For anotehr, they were all already in their morning nap places, and were still in them when I went up stairs.

Fast forward to here I am coming home for lunch. Same thing, I see a cat sitting in the exact same spot I saw Tolly this morning.  It was Mazy cat.  Of course she was still there when I came in through the door.  Silly7  Now here's the other "you don't have to believe me" part.  Like I said, Mazy cat was sitting in the exact place I'd seen Tolly this morning. And she was repeatedly rubbing her face against the corner of the box.  She didn't run down the stairs to greet me (which she normally would do) or even run up the stairs to meet me in the kitchen for lunch.  She just sat there rubbing her face against that box, over and over.

I went on up the stairs, and finally had to call to her to come up and have her lunch.  Which she did.

angel5  HeadButt

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: You don't have to believe me
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 09:45:13 PM »
I believe you.   angelRIP cat4
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 05:01:27 AM »
Thanks Pookie.  It was pretty cool.  Hug1

Offline ThreeStep

• Chatter Bug
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »
Early but I still see Twostep from time to time.

Tolly was checking on you and the furries to make sure everything is well.

Offline Lola

• Administrator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
    • Parenting Furkids
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 08:58:40 PM »
I am happy for you... and a littttttle bit jealous. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 09:03:37 PM »
I am happy for you... and a littttttle bit jealous. 

To be honest, I kind of was, too.  Pookie's never visited me like that.  I so admire/sort of envy that MC can "see" them the way she does, and that she gets those visits.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 04:38:36 AM »
It is pretty wonderful. Ootay and Tolly are the only ones who have ever done it, that I am aware of that is.  They are also the only two that ever visit me in my head (more frequent than the "physical" visits) except Bibbs, once. And Baby once but he was with Tolly so I think it was Tolly showing me he was with Baby. (they were far apart, never met in real life)

Tags:

'Hare