This And That - Often Non Pet Related Topics > In The News

Jackson Galaxy - SO Disappointed...

(1/2) > >>

Lola:
I just saw this on his Facebook page.   :'(

Middle Child:
Darn.  He must have been paid a lot for that ad. Shameful.

Pookie:
 :o      :-X      bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead

SOMEbody (Dr. Becker, Dr. Pierson, Dr. Jean Hofve, pick one) needs to have a little chat with Mr. Galaxy about how dogs are CARNIVORES.  Can they survive on vegan?  Possibly.  Is "surviving" and "thriving" the same thing?  No freakin' way.  C'mon, Jackson, do those look like the teeth of a meat-eater (like a cat or *surprise* a WOLF) or a grazer (like a horse)?  Think, man.  THINK.   Doh1

Lola:

--- Quote from: Pookie on November 01, 2018, 11:13:39 PM --- :o      :-X      bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead

SOMEbody (Dr. Becker, Dr. Pierson, Dr. Jean Hofve, pick one) needs to have a little chat with Mr. Galaxy about how dogs are CARNIVORES.  Can they survive on vegan?  Possibly.  Is "surviving" and "thriving" the same thing?  No freakin' way.  C'mon, Jackson, do those look like the teeth of a meat-eater (like a cat or *surprise* a WOLF) or a grazer (like a horse)?  Think, man.  THINK.   Doh1

--- End quote ---

I am beyond shocked.  The man feeds his cats RAW!  He is educated enough to know dogs also require MEAT!

Middle Child:
Everybody has a price I guess.  Based on the comments most people are not falling for his "endorsement". Sadly what will happen is he'll lose his knowledgeable followers over this, and the uneducated will be all that's left. I've never cared for that crappy Halo brand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version