Author Topic: Purina's New Hook That You'll Start Seeing. . .  (Read 492 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Purina's New Hook That You'll Start Seeing. . .
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:37:36 PM »
Yes. Of course I'm watching Westminster as usual. Well here's Purina's new hook. I can't find it online, but once I do, I'll post it.

Little girl, dog bowl, and dog with kibble in bowl, and kibble surrounding them on the floor. Little girl touching kibbles and giggling. The hook at the end?

"Every bag safe."

Now see, in our house, that kid would have had their butt swatted for picking at the eating dog and getting the dog's food all over the floor. Today's parenting? Let the kids wallow around in anything and everything because nothing is nasty.

Edit: Not a dog bowl, a measuring cup, and not "Every bag safe." It's, "Every BITE safe."

bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:26:14 PM by DeeDee »
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Purina's New Hook That You'll Start Seeing. . .
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:24:12 PM »
Annnnnnnnnnd, I found it. It seems to have been from last year, but I've never seen it before tonight:

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Re: Purina's New Hook That You'll Start Seeing. . .
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
jawdrop

I was waiting for the kid to put some in her mouth!  " bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead bangshead" is right.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Tags: