Author Topic: Royal Wedding  (Read 893 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Royal Wedding
« on: May 19, 2018, 10:36:13 AM »
Anyone watch it?
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Royal Wedding
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 11:21:49 AM »
Nope. They're just people, so I don't care. I wouldn't watch any other strangers' weddings.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 11:57:30 AM »
I watched.  I enjoyed it.  But then I watched Charles and Diana marry... and William. 
I enjoyed watching William and Harry over the years.  Seemed only natural to watch them both get married.  :)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline ThreeStep

• Motor Mouth
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 12:47:44 PM »
Trip to the local landscape supplier to get two 10-12 foot Herr Fuchs cedars. Nobody to be found. Went home and messed around in the vegetable garden. Went to Lowe's to get a Bllood Maple. No time for TV.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
Trip to the local landscape supplier to get two 10-12 foot Herr Fuchs cedars. Nobody to be found. Went home and messed around in the vegetable garden. Went to Lowe's to get a Bllood Maple. No time for TV.

LMAO. Those stores weren't open when the wedding started. It was something like 4:00 a.m. Eastern (3:00 my time) when it started here in the US--but even if I'd been awake, I still wouldn't have turned the TV on to that.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 08:42:49 PM »
We haven't been a colony for over 200 years, so I don't see the point.  But I wish them well.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 09:03:21 PM »
We haven't been a colony for over 200 years, so I don't see the point.  But I wish them well.

thumbsup1 thumbsup1 thumbsup1 thumbsup1 thumbsup1

What I'm finding good about it all is the comments of the Brits I know about something that one officiant was saying, and the faces of people in the crowd when he was talking.

I think it's become the meme of the whole day:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:06:32 PM by DeeDee »

Tags: