Cats > Cat Food And Nutrition

Food Fur Life EZ Egg Yolk

(1/3) > >>

Lola:
With 6 cats, we reallllllly like to keep meal time as simple as possible.  Simple prevents mistakes.  :)  Some of the furkids require Miralax from time to time.  BUT with 6 cats, I don't always know who needs help.  Someone can be pretttttty miserable for a while - while I figure it out.

Many say that Miralax is safe for temporary use and/or long term use.  Many say it isn't.  All I know is that I am not comfortable with it at all.  I wanted to find something more natural that would work for everyone.  Something that would help one that may need help, but do nothing negative to the ones that didn't need any help.

Food Fur Life EZ Egg Yolk is the answer!   BanWooHoo

I bought the Food Fur Life EZ egg yolk powder.  If anyone is going to have a problem with something new... it is Roxy.  Roxy didn't hesitate to eat her meals that included the egg yolk, and everything stayed down.  SCORE!

I've been giving it to all the cats (and dog) for several days now.  I know there are a lot of benefits to giving egg yolk to furkids, but for my gang...  the litter box "deposits" are ALL beautiful!

The downside... I can't keep the cats off the counter, when preparing their meals!  They all LOVE the egg yolk!!!!!! 

http://www.foodfurlife.com/store/p9/EZ_Egg_Yolk.html

Pookie:
That's great news, Lola!  I'm so glad it's working for all of them!  multistars multistars multistars

Lola:
Sad to report the beautiful poops must have been due to something else.  Marble looking poos are back.  Egg yolk IS good for them and they do all LOVE it... and I have two more packages of it. 

I am beyond bummed. 

I feed a variety of proteins from a variety of sources.  Different protein and different source every day.  What the heck... 

Middle Child:
What do you mean?  Marble poops are perfectly normal with raw fed cats.  When you feed a lot of different proteins, you get marble poop.

DeeDee:
I thought she meant marble shaped instead of marble shaded?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version