Author Topic: Mike Rowe  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Mike Rowe
« on: December 01, 2017, 10:05:14 AM »
Mike Rowe had a show "Somebodys Gotta Do It" on CNN a few years ago.  If I understand correctly, not all the episodes aired.  The hour episodes have been cut to 30 minutes (to make it totally family friendly) and will start showing on TBN starting tomorrow (8/9). 

he sets out on a mission to find people from all walks of life on a unique mission…people with a passion and a calling to making our world a little bit brighter, a little bit bigger, a little bit better.

He has a dog. I don't know what he feeds his dog.  BUT he could reach a LOT of people, if he was pro-species-appropriate-feeding. 

Canned is a huge improvement over dry.  Raw and dehydrated foods that can be bought at local stores are also a huge improvement over kibble, but there are drawbacks with all of them.  IMHO 
HOWEVER....I personally think real pet food from Hare Today is about as easy as it gets, to feed raw...real raw without any "ick."

Those that use Twitter, I would like to see this Tweet take off...since his "new" show is the most recent talk.

www.Hare-Today.com  Helping pet owners feed their pets species appropriate diets. #Somebodysgottadoit  @mikeroweworks
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:46:35 AM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Mike Rowe
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:15:42 AM »
 thumbsup1
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »
The recipient in that tweet needs to be changed to his verified account:  @mikeroweworks

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 09:47:20 AM »
The recipient in that tweet needs to be changed to his verified account:  @mikeroweworks

I updated my original post.  Apparently when I did a copy and paste...I cut off the words "works."  Thanks!
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org