Author Topic: New Season of My Cat From Hell  (Read 1478 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
New Season of My Cat From Hell
« on: April 04, 2015, 10:45:49 PM »
Someone is on here and she's got a cat that the rescue told her she couldn't have unless she had the cat declawed?

Jackson was quite graphic in his explanation of what they'd all done. Didn't blame her. Blamed the rescue because they were at fault, but seriously. WTH?

The cat is biting everyone except his owner. Can't blame the cat. But if he bites one more person, Animal Control is going to put the cat down. How much worse could this cat's life be?
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: New Season of My Cat From Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »
Sure, then you've got the vet$ bragging they've saved "countle$$" lives by amputating cats toe$.

We in the abolish declaw movement do know of two "rescues" who declaw all cats before adopting out.

It's pretty horrifying.  I frequently have to step away from it for weeks at a time, it's all so horrible.

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:00:29 AM »

We in the abolish declaw movement do know of two "rescues" who declaw all cats before adopting out.

So they've got local vets that need the money THAT badly?
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 05:27:44 PM »
OMG! I can't even IMAGINE a "rescue" declawing.  That is beyond disgusting.  This is one of those instances that qualifies (IMHO) as being a fate worse than death. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: