Author Topic: Testing  (Read 6840 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Re: Testing
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 01:07:33 PM »
Nope. It's not sending a message to my Twitter email.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2017, 03:06:05 PM »
Okay. It finally sent something to Twitter mail at 2:26 p.m. Central, which is a long time after the test was sent.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 05:59:44 PM »
Okay. It finally sent something to Twitter mail at 2:26 p.m. Central, which is a long time after the test was sent.

From my person gmail account, I sent you a test email to your PF Twitter account.  I think that is what you are referring to above.
It seems that we are able to get emails from sources, other than directly from the forum. Not great, but could be worse. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
From my person gmail account, I sent you a test email to your PF Twitter account.  I think that is what you are referring to above.
It seems that we are able to get emails from sources, other than directly from the forum. Not great, but could be worse. 

Oh. I thought it was an email straight from the forum. I didn't pay attention to the return addy.  Doh1 LOL

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2017, 11:13:05 PM »

It worked!   thumbsup1
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 12:23:20 AM »
Thanks, Pookie! 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Tags: godaddy stinky