Author Topic: AnimalBiome - fecal transplant pills for dogs and cats  (Read 828 times)

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
AnimalBiome - fecal transplant pills for dogs and cats
« on: September 21, 2017, 10:20:19 PM »
I receive newsletters from IBDKitties and wanted to share the latest one with you:

AnimalBiome, for those of you that aren’t familiar, is a startup company that provides fecal transplant pills for both dogs and cats with all kinds of conditions, including IBD. Please check out the link I provided for more information on what they do and the products they offer. They also have created a Facebook group for folks to ask questions, see how other pets have done on the regimen, etc.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/280644889094066/ 

IBDKitties is working with AnimalBiome to make their resources more readily available to you. AnimalBiome is offering 20% off to anyone using the coupon code IBDKITTIES, for anything in their shop. This will be continuous for awhile in order to help out members with the cost. The fecal transplants have done wonders for a lot of pets and IBD pets in particular. It’s not a cure of course but it’s a big help and can regenerate the bacteria in the gut to start producing healthy bacteria on its own again. http://www.ibdkitties.net/shops/animal-biome/
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: AnimalBiome - fecal transplant pills for dogs and cats
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 04:44:58 AM »
This is the company I sent Mazy cat's poop to for analysis.  I didn't understand a word of it and too tired to ask for explanation.  There are quite a few people using the poop pills in the IBD group.