Author Topic: We Feed Raw (Brand name)  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
We Feed Raw (Brand name)
« on: June 15, 2019, 12:06:38 PM »
I am thinking of trying this brand.  I would likely go with the non-prepared meals.  Just buy what I want, when I want it. I THINK I have thought about this brand before, but can't find any yapping I have done about it.  :)

It is quite a bit more expensive, compared to other brands I feed.  BUT it is another source.  Something for me to consider.

A bit of info from their website:

We source our meats from farms in New England, Oklahoma, the Dakotas and Montana. Our lamb comes from farms in Australia and New Zealand. The animals are grass-fed and pastured-raised (except during the winter months when the ground is frozen and supplemental feeding is required). The food is human-grade, USDA inspected and approved (with the exception of green tripe), antibiotic-free, steroid-free and hormone-free. The food contains no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no fillers, no supplements, no by-products and no added sodium. It is 100% natural, pure raw meat. In terms of quality, our meats are no different than what you’d buy for yourself in the grocery store.

https://www.wefeedraw.com/pages/faq
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:58:29 PM by Lola »
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
Re: We Feed Raw (Brand name)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 07:54:34 PM »
Are you feeding this  now?

Tags: