Author Topic: Super Zoo Sounded Like A Possible Super Boo!  (Read 799 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
Super Zoo Sounded Like A Possible Super Boo!
« on: June 29, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
Feed, feed, and more feed. So many products, but just a few actual pet foods.

Las Vegas each summer is host to one of the largest (if not ‘the’ largest) pet industry trade events. The event is called Super Zoo. Thousands of pet product manufacturers attend Super Zoo – pitching their products to retailers from around the world that attend.

I’ve attended many pet food trade events, but this was my first Super Zoo. The event started off with a meeting with Dr. Evin Antin – who readers here might remember from the Dr. Oz show a year or so ago. Attending the show with a press badge, I was offered the opportunity to meet with him. My discussion with him was with the hopes of sharing some ‘truth’ about the pet food industry. Honestly, he listened and seemed open to me sharing some information with him (which I intend to send very soon). Fingers crossed.

Next was wandering around the trade show floor which contained thousands of pet product booths. Of course, the biggest manufacturers of pet food had the biggest booths. This is something I wish every pet owner could see. The money spent on these booths – I can’t imagine the cost.

Continued at:  http://truthaboutpetfood.com/super-zoo-pet-food-industry-trade-show/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Tags: