Author Topic: Animal Communicators  (Read 6548 times)

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
Animal Communicators
« on: April 15, 2015, 10:07:22 AM »
Has anyone ever used an animal communicator (not psychic)?  Someone who has "conversations" with the animal?  If so, how was your experience?
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: Animal Communicators
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 12:02:10 PM »
Shoot off a PM to "felina" on here.  She has. 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline Middle Child

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Just say No to declawing
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 12:49:50 PM »
I have. No time to give details now, will be back later.

Offline felina

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 01:04:40 PM »
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I couldn't even figure out how to log back in (easily) so I'm going to put the info in the post I'll write after I post this one

Offline felina

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »
I've used 3 different AC.

One after Saber died, I found her online. I had heard about AC but didn't know Anything about how it worked, or how they charge etc.  She was very expensive, and most of them are.  Her name is Laura Stinchfield.  I think she is credible. The answers (to SPECIFIC questions I had her ask Saber0 were so cryptic and personal, that she didn't understand what she was relaying, and thought she was getting the answers wrong, but I understood completely. Saber and I had a short hand so to speak, and she mimicked the cadence and choice of (some) words.  I can DM specifics.

I'm on my way out of the house, but I want to recommend Dr. Agnes Thomas, petstellthetruth.com  She is the real deal.

I found her website (I still don't know how I clicked on it, I certainly wasn't looking to throw more money down a hole,  after I had just paid $250 to a different USELESS AC )  I was desperate, Meeko had been trying to kill Alfredo for over a year, and NOTHING was working to stop his behavior. I have all of this, plus Agnes successes documented at City Data. Agnes Fixed a year old, behavioral problem that had not been resolved with RX, flower essences, etc ….  I had tried everything.

I didn't use Laura Stinchfield to address Meeko's behavior because I wanted an AC that specialized in problem behavior. I spoke with the (useless) one I chose and she said she could be effective AND, VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, that she could actually speak to Meeko.  Then, when we began the session (a week later, she scoffed at the notion of actually being able to speak directly to an animal, her approach was just behavior modification (I had already paid someone to try that approach)   I spoke with Saber, so I know it can be done, actually, he taught me to communicate back to him.

I will be happy to answer questions, discuss in detail etc ...  I am just discovering that this is one the most amazing aspects of living with animals.

Offline felina

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 01:40:43 PM »
I have received DM about Agnes, at City Data, and a few other sites. I have heard back from 4 or 5 people that used her, and they were stunned that "it worked"  I will caveat that the animal has to agree to chang, but she has her way of putting things to them that is not just asking.  I had her talk to Tiger when he was 8 months old because he whined (loudly) constantly, only the pitch changing depending on what he wanted.  She tried, then laughed and said that he was a (wild) kitten, and he didn't have "time" to listen to anyone.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 03:21:22 PM »
Thanks, felina.  I'm not looking to change any behavior, I was just curious if anyone had ever used one and what their experience was.  There's one near me, who is also recommended by the specialty food store I go to.  I was debating asking her about Pookie, but just don't know.  She also communicates to animals that have gone to the Bridge, and I may do that instead.  Again, I just don't know.

It's interesting to hear your experiences.  I wonder if Agnes could have helped me with Pookie's sister when they weren't getting along.  She also had a lot of health issues, though, and they may have contributed to the problem.

I hope more folks post there experiences about it as well.
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 03:34:49 PM »
This person says they have a weekly Internet show, and:

I host a weekly internet radio show with my co-host and show producer Ai Kusuhara. I talk to animals for free around the world.  The show airs Live every Thursday at 12pm PST.  call in line (917)889-2693  Listen Live or Download Previous Shows at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepetpsychic  You can also find our Podcast in Itunes “The Pet Psychic Radio Show” or in the radio category on the Daily Blog page of this website.

You might want to see if that can happen.

The only thing anywhere near experience I've got is watching this woman http://sonyafitzpatrick.com/ from the Animal Planet show a few years ago, "The Pet Psychic." http://www.tv.com/shows/pet-psychic/ That woman kind of freaked me out.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline felina

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 02:19:09 PM »
The link Dee Dee posted is to a radio show done by the pet psychic that I hired to speak with Saber.

The (other) thing about Agnes is, her rate STARTS at $35, that's for 20 minutes. All the other AC I've looked at don't even pickup their phone for less than $75(maybe) or $100.

To me, 20 minutes didn't seem like it would be enough time to address a problem I spent over a year trying to fix, but we had time left over so we spoke to Alfredo.

I've "used" Agnes for many different situations and illnesses. When we were trying to find out why Meeko was in pain, my vet did blood work, but WE also had Agnes look into it with Meeko.

Agnes did the most interesting thing: She asked Meeko for permission to look inside his body. She then came to the same conclusions as an ultra sound and the blood work. She saw a tumor, in the same place, that an ultrasound done a week later, confirmed.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 02:23:13 PM »
Dr. Agnes Thomas, www.petstellthetruth.com ... going to check her out.  Looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing your opinion and experience, felina.

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »
A pet psychic, aka animal communicator, can telepathically talk with your pets whether they are living or in spirit form. They will give you vital information for their and happiness and wellness.

Telepathy is communication of thought from one being to another through extrasensory perception.
What is being communicated is an impression of the total experience of the being, which is a composite of all it sees, hears, tastes, smells, and feels at any moment in time.
The telepath receives the message, decodes it, and translates it into language so it can be related to the person doing the inquiry. It is not language, itself.

The telepath must first make a verbal connection with the person (usually over the telephone), and then traces the heart connection from the person to the animal with whom they want to communicate.
Once a connection has been made, it is like a 3-way call with the telepath acting as a telephone line between the two.

The person can then speak directly to the animal, and the telepath translates the animals answers to the person.

Just wanted to add a bit more info.  :)
www.petstellthetruth.com 

Offline felina

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 02:25:52 PM »
As far as more folks posting their experiences ... I haven't found many people on line that will openly admit to using an AC.  I don't expect that anyone on PFK would be hostile towards the subject, but on CITY-Data most posts were hostile and derogatory.

Offline felina

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 02:27:44 PM »

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 03:07:14 PM »
As far as more folks posting their experiences ... I haven't found many people on line that will openly admit to using an AC. 

I find it interesting.
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline felina

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 04:41:52 PM »
Agnes also does Rainbow Bridge communication. She was smitten with Meeko, as was everyone that knew him. The day we sent him to the Bridge she stayed with him/us, as a friend, and we spoke with him again 3 days later when his transition was complete.

Tags: