Author Topic: LaLoo's Goat Ice Cream OMG!  (Read 3583 times)

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
LaLoo's Goat Ice Cream OMG!
« on: May 16, 2015, 03:33:00 PM »
This stuff is DELICIOUS! I haven't had real ice cream in about 2 yrs. Everything I could have tasted like coconuts except for the almond ones and the almond ones really weren't good.

But LaLoo's is REAL ice cream!!! And our Kroger store has it! Yes! Yes! Yes!

http://laloos.com/
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
Re: LaLoo's Goat Ice Cream OMG!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
It is only sold at the "finer" grocery stores in my state.  20 mile minimum drive.  I won't be trying it anytime soon.  :(  Happy for YOU though!!!! 
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 04:00:29 PM »
Well they let you order it online, but shipping becomes outrageous, so that was out.

Had to send hubs back to store for me b/c I forgot to get his bread of all things. When you don't eat it, it's easy to forget to put it on the list. But he decided he wanted ice cream and started looking to see if they had anything new for me, and they did. I've been wanting some of it for months now. This is SO much better than icy almond milk that's more like ice-milk used to be, and it's better than having the gluten-free german chocolate cake all the time (that you might as well get b/c all of them taste like coconuts).
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." Edward Hoagland
"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Proud member of the Wet Food Club
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 04:32:42 PM »
I've never heard of it, but I'll have to see if it's available in my area.  I'd be surprised if it is though.  I do like the So Delicious coconut milk chocolate ice cream.

Glad you found something you really like!
2-4-6-8  Please don't over-vaccinate!
"Pass on what you have learned."  -- Yoda, Star Wars:  Return of the Jedi

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 06:09:24 PM »
I do like the So Delicious coconut milk chocolate ice cream.

I like it, but the chocolate still tastes like the german chocolate cake kind does, and when I can have added texture from something that is gluten-free, I'm going to go for the texture. It was really the only kind I've tried that I've liked, so I was getting really tired of it.

I've never heard of it, but I'll have to see if it's available in my area.  I'd be surprised if it is though.

You can't go by that Store Finder in their site. It still doesn't have us in it, but it's here. Closest thing they have listed for me is up in Lexington KY. That's hours away.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 10:10:29 PM »
You can't go by that Store Finder in their site. It still doesn't have us in it, but it's here. Closest thing they have listed for me is up in Lexington KY. That's hours away.

Good to know!  Thanks!

Offline Lola

• Global Moderator
  • Motor Mouth
  • Spay or Neuter
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »
but the chocolate still tastes like the german chocolate cake

That's a bad thing?  ;)
Everything you NEED to know about caring for your feline. www.catinfo.org

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 01:16:12 PM »
That's a bad thing?  ;)

LOL. Well it's a boring thing after a while.

Offline Pookie

• Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »
LOL. Well it's a boring thing after a while.

Here's an idea:  add a drop of peppermint to the ice cream (and mix well) for a little change.   :D

Offline DeeDee

• P-F's Twitter-er
  • Charter Member
  • Motor Mouth
  • Barkly & Vlad
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 06:42:56 PM »
I don't like mint ice cream for some reason. I told hubs that I wanted to try all of LaLoo's flavors EXCEPT that mint one.

I don't think I'd like it any better in that boring old coconut milk one either.

Tags: